Epoch 115V – 2 Speed
The Epoch is a dual speed, multi-purpose rotary floor sander designed to meet the many demands of wood floor sanding. Used on low speed, the machine can be used as a traditional buffer for intercoat abrasion, fine finishing and polishing, or stain application. Used on high speed with the HydraSand, the Epoch acts as a planetary sander, abrading and flattening floors. Removable weights allow for various levels of adjustment.
- Heavy duty 60 amp DC rectified motor to provide more low end torque.
- This rotary flood sander has dual speed capability for use with various grits, wood types, and job site conditions.
- Adjustable 25b weight kit allows for adjustments in sanding aggressiveness.
- Bright, flexible LED light for improved visibility.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Dust control ready.
- Durable canvas, low profile skirt contains dust and allows close access to wall lines.
Part Numbers: 07217A, 07218A, 07219A
Epoch Data Sheet —>>> https://sanderparts.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/products-EPOCH_DATA_SHEET.pdf
Note – add $595. if you want to purchase the HydraSand “satellite” unit with the Epoch machine. Recommended*
Also – this item has to ship by freight – FREE SHIPPING to lower 48 states – must ship to commercial address with loading dock or forklift – otherwise to a freight terminal near you !!
Freight shipping to your door will be an extra charge.
There are no reviews yet.