The Model 1845F is a compact, 18-gauge, pneumatic stapler designed to install a wide variety of engineered flooring. It features Powernail’s FLEX foot which offers you an easy solution for installing varying wood thicknesses with a single adjustment. This can also be removed to allow for top nailing close to the wall. This stapler also features a trigger mounted safety so the user experiences no drag when moving the stapler across the floors tongue.
- Perfect for installing today’s top brands of engineered flooring from 5/16″ to 9/16″ thick
- Adjustable, one-piece FLEX Foot for easy adjustment (no tools required) and keeping all parts of your nailer off of the subfloor
- Unique nose fits todays wide variety of profiles including tongue and groove, Uni-Clic and interlocking planks
- Easily removable nose make jam clearing a breeze!
- Includes a tap block and carrying case
- Double length channel accepts two strips of staples for more work and fewer reloads
- Directional exhaust to protect the user as well as the work
- Safety trigger will not drag on floor’s tongue or in joint profile
- One year warranty
- Uses 18 GA. 1/4″ Crown PowerStaples 7/8″ – 1-1/2″
- Operating Pressure: 70-110 PSI
- Dimensions: 14″ L x 3.5″ W x 8″ H
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Mfg. Model: 1845F
- Mfg. Part Number: 02-1845FKIT